365 Freight & Customs offers a variety of importing services to Sydney importers. As customs agents, also known as customs brokers, we provide a personalized customs clearance and compliance service for your cargo passing through Sydney. We easily process your products through the Australian Border Force [ABF] and can even deliver your goods to your location (if required).
We will serve you, using a professional customs clearance agent to handle all documents, you can safely conduct daily business under the premise of complying with all legal procedures, and all imported and exported goods will arrive at their destination on time.
Customs Clearance :
If you are importing goods from another country into Australia, you may want to use the services of a licensed Customs Broker to file your paperwork with the Australian Customs and Quarantine Services. Using the services of a licensed customs broker ensures proper preparation and adherence to customs clearance procedures and formalities. If your shipment does not comply with the relevant legislation, you may face severe penalties.
Quarantine Clearance :
Before considering importing any product into Australia, you must be aware of the pre-shipment documents required for smooth and efficient quarantine clearance. We can handle your airfreight, FCL or LCL inspections, tailgate, fumigation, or unpack inspection needs at a designated QAP premise.
Tariff and Trade Consultancy :
Our Tariff and Trade Consultancy provides a variety of services to assist you in remaining compliant with regulatory authorities and utilising the most efficient and cost effective supply chain solutions. Our Brokers’ services include the preparation and lodging of tariff advices and tariff concession orders, compliance audits, duty drawbacks, free trade agreement advice, and so on. We help you get the most out of customs legislation by paying the least amount of duty and tax required. Call us to talk about it!
Customs services offered by 365 Freight & Customs Brokers include:
- Customs and Quarantine Clearance
- Quarantine procedures, laws & legislation
- Landed Costing
- Tariff Advices and Concessions
- Duty Drawbacks & Refunds
- Tariff Consultancy & Audits
- Commerce, Acts & Regulations
- Restricted & prohibited import regulations
- Temporary Imports
Why you choose US for your customs brokerage needs
With years of experience in handling customs, 365 Freight & Customs has provided exceptional customs clearance services to Sydney residents. We make certain that your goods arrive on time and within budget.
At 365 Freight & Customs, we understand that having your freight is just as important as having your time. We take the stress out of getting your goods through the Australian Border Force [ABF] while also maintaining customs compliance. By entrusting your shipment to Sydney Customs, you will experience fewer headaches and save more money. Our knowledgeable staff has years of experience and can frequently save you money by utilizing available Free Trade Agreements [FTAs]. Our experience and professionalism distinguish us from our competitors; especially when an urgent customs clearance is required, you can rely on 365 Freight & Customs.
Things a customs Broker can do for you :
- Assist your goods in meeting state import and export regulations, and act as a liaison between you and the appropriate agencies.
- Prepare and submit necessary information and payments to Customs authorities on your behalf (country of origin and destination, suppliers, routings, intended use of goods, etc)
- Before submitting commercial documents, check to see if they are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that your goods are correctly classified, so that duties and taxes can be calculated correctly.
- Use their expertise to help you spread your business to new markets. If you’re interested in reaching customers across the border, a customs broker with presence at both sides of the border can make sure your goods reach your customers quickly and safely.
- Provide personalized advice – all businesses have unique needs, especially small businesses with low export/import volumes. A good broker will pay close attention to your specific requirements and contribute to your company’s success.
Finally, your success is our success. We keep on updating all the Government policies related to Import & Export, which allow us to provide you excellent strategy for your export & import needs.
If you want more official information you always have a visit to these pages.